TECOBAR Low voltage Cast-Resin Insulated Busway is developed for electrical systems below 1kV. The product has features of safety and compact. It is designed to use the insulation material to perform cast resin sealing to the copper (aluminum) conductor. The insulation material is cast resin which contains non-organic volcanic rock with the features of excellent insulation characteristics, mechanical strength, humidity-proof, non-combustible, and self-extinguishing.
- Low voltage busway is manufactured in accordance with IEC 60439-1, IEC 60439-2, IEC 61439 and CNS 14286.
- Maintenance free
- Mechanical impact IK10 (IEC62262)
- Seismic Restraint Certified (including junction connected) 0.8G passed
- Anti-explosive Certified
- Highly flexible to fit in any design condition
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
Cast-resin insulated busway system is the optimum connection solution provider of low and medium voltage power distribution system. TECOBAR is in a wild varieties of industries.