Design verified / type-tested, earthquake-proof low voltage switchgear system and Motor Control Center (MCC) from 630 to 6300 amperes
With our well-proven MODUL-K-SYSTEM we offer you premium, modular and economic switchgear.
The low voltage switchgear MODUL-K-SYSTEM was tested for earthquakes up to 2.5 times the power of Fukushima. The shock treatment for all systems guarantees absolute safety even in case of major jolts. For perfect delivery worldwide, even under the harshest shipping conditions.
- Up to 6300A, 120(265)kA
- Modulare construction
- Design verification and type test:
IEC 61439-2 (VDE 0660-600-2)
DIN EN 60439-1 (VDE 0660-500)
- Arc-fault qualification:
IEC/TR 61641 (DIN EN 60439-1, sheet 2)
- Own development and construction
- Panel frame in chrome steel, stainless
- Busbars with 'no-drilling' technology for connections
and standardized panel-to-panel connection
- Internal separation up to form 4b
- All established component types as:
ACB and MCCB
NH (HRC) fuse-disconnector-switches vertical or horizontal
- Patented drawer contact-module e-con s.i.
- Extensive drawer interlocking functions
- Highest extend on personal and plant safety