M-Tech® self-adhesive metal foils are proposed in form of blanks or stamping parts as per customer's specification. They are very versatile and can easily fulfill your demands in different ways.
Whether as wear protection, as special cladding material or aid in the assemblies, the area of application of M-Tech® self-adhesive metal foils are involved in many industry sectors.
The utilisation of our self-adhesive metal products is very versatile, i.e.
- application of self-adhesive shims in the assembling is in many cases suggestive and more practical than conventional shims
- as protective parts against abrasion which has simultaneous sealing function
- as additional element that provides stiffness in a technical design
- as artificial membrane
- as cladding material in model construction
- as decoration
Material and Dimensions
- M-Tech® self-adhesive products are available in brass, stainless and unalloyed steel
- Material thicknesses from 0.025 mm up to 6 mm are processed
- standard self-adhesive metal tapes can be used on even and clean surfaces with high surface energy
- possibility to treat alternative metal tapes or other material thicknesses, for example 0.01 mm or higher, please contact us for further information