M-Tech®F - Metal foil tapes, metal blanks and metal strips on coil
Ready to hand - in constant use!
- As a spacer sheet in tooling.
- For adjustments in engineering.
- For alignments in repair work.
- For fine adjustments of components in productions.
- As a shield in electrics.
- As a base and cladding material in model construction.
- For underlays, templates and cladding in craftwork.
- As a semi-finished product for small series and decoration.
Both in the tried-and-tested materials are now available in an expanded range of thicknesses and with user-friendly M-Tech®F dispensers for Boxes and FlatPacks to ensure quick and direct use at the workplace. All materials and thicknesses can be freely combined.
Materials and Dimensions
Metal foil tape in a box;
- 150 × 2500 mm foil tape in a coil, different materials and thicknesses from 0.010 mm to 0.100 mm.
- Easy to pull the tape out due to optimisation of the content level
- From 0.025 upwards.
Metal blanks in the FlatPack;
- 5 finished metal blanks, size: 150 × 500 mm