Master HE series is available from 100 to 800 kVA. The UPS features a new on-line double-conversion technology utilising IGBT and DSP (Digital Signal Processor) control to provide maximum protection, power quality and green energy for any type of application including datacentres, disaster recover sites, telecoms rooms, industrial processes and security applications.
High efficiency stands for higher active power available if compared with legacy UPS thanks to output unitary power factor (up to +25% if compared unity with same UPS at p.f. 0,8). Nominal power is granted with no
downgrading independently from operating temperature in the range 10÷40°C.
Furthermore, control circuits and specifically designed firmware grant outstanding online double conversion efficiency up to 95,5%, comparable with the best transformeless UPS available on the market.
The build specifications offered by the Master HE range and the exceptional level of efficiency help to absorb the TCO, from the installation stage to daily operation, reducing power costs for the UPS, air conditioning system and installation area costs thanks to its reduced size and weight.
Master HE series UPS have zero impact on the power supply source, whether it is a mains grid or generator set:
- input current distortion < 3%
- input power factor 0,99
- power walk-in function that ensures progressive rectifier start up
- start-up delay function, to restart the rectifiers when mains power is restored if there are several UPS in the system.
This provides savings in installation costs via:
- a smaller electrical infrastructure.
- smaller circuit protection devices
- less wiring.
- High efficiency up to 99,4% (stand by on mode)
- Compact size: e.g.: only 0,85 m2 for the Master HE 250 kVA
- Reduced weight for tranformer based UPS
- Double load protection, both electronic and galvanic, towards the battery.