Master MPS series UPS provide maximum protection and power quality for mission critical loads, including data centres, industrial processes, telecommunications, security and electro-medical systems. Master MPS is an on-line double conversion UPS (VFI SS 111 - IEC EN 62040-3) with a transformer isolated inverter.
The Master MPS range includes three-phase input and single-phase output versions from 10 to 100 kVA, and three-phase input and output versions from 10 to 200 kVA.
All versions are provided with a 6-pulse thyristor-based rectifier, with or without optional harmonic filters.
A 12-pulse thyristor-based rectifier is available on request for the 60 and 80 kVA versions with or without optional harmonic filters.
Master MPS is suitable for a wide range of applications including IT and the most demanding industrial environments. The UPS is suitable for power capacitive loads such as blade servers, from 0,9 leading to 0,8 lagging.
With a broad range of accessories and options, complex configurations and system architectures can be achieved to guarantee maximum power availability and the option to add new UPS without interruption to existing
- Compatible with TeleNetGuard for remote monitoring.
- Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield3 monitoring and shutdown software included for Windows operating systems 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2012, 2008, and previous versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer
and other Unix operating systems.
- Double RS232 serial
- 3 slots for the installation of optional communications accessories such as
network adapters, potential free contacts, etc.
- REPO Remote Emergency Power Off for switching off the UPS via a remote
- Input for the connection of the auxiliary contact of an external manual bypass
- Input for synchronisation from an external source
- Graphic display panel for remoteconnection.