Innovative, customer-specific ceramic and metal injection moulding components. For drive technology - and many other applications.
maxon ceramic® develops and produces customer-specific CIM and MIM components.
Competent and highly specialised employees maintain direct dialogue with the customer to come up with sustainable solutions. The customer benefits from our long standing experience, maxon motor's high quality standards and our ability to provide samples and small series rapidly.
The maxon ceramic® production process ranges from powder injection moulding, through working the green parts to grinding and polishing of the sintered components. An extensive know-how from one source.
Our Research & Development:
- Customer-specific solutions according to your requirements, worked out in collaboration with you
- State-of-the-art CAD systems and Finite Element Method
- Following special design guidelines considering specific material properties
- Competent, experienced and customer-oriented employees
Our production program:
- Flexible production and assembly equipment
- State-of-the-art technology
- Profound know-how of CIM/MIM technology
- Precise production at constant high quality standards
- Short delivery times
- Sample production and small series
- Highly skilled in designing injection moulding tools
- Reliable quality controls