The defence sector requires an extremely high level of quality and traceability:
-Automatic calculation of measurement corrections depending on SPC results
- Control frequency and tool change management using production monitoring boxes developed internally.
- Automated handling of parts and swarf by automated guided vehicle
- Digitalised production and control documents with guaranteed external backup.
For materials that are difficult to machine we have set up a twin axis turning machine in order to carry out Tool Material Coupling tests in order to optimise our machining conditions.
For example for different high mechanical specification materials of the 100Cr6, 42CrMo4, 44SMN28, 38SMn28, ETG100 type.
In order to do this we have included the CTdec SCOUP programme and used Bagur Consulting expertise
Inspection machine with optical view
It is a machine with vertical optical sweep:
- This machine optimizes the inspection of cylindrical parts
- It controls, in less than 10 seconds, the dimensions of complex parts, and enables to adjust immediately the machine thanks to a copilot system.
CNC Multi spindle milling machines INDEX MS42
Production using last generation digitally controlled (CNC) multi spindle milling machines (INDEX MS32 and INDEX MS42)
Machine for production of complex parts in medium and large series