MI 3252 MicroOhm 100A is a portable low resistance ohmmeter used to measure low contact resistances of breakers and switches, busbars using test current from 100 mA to 100 A.
- Resistance measurement: wide measuring range (1 n Ohm ... 20 Ohm) adjustable test current (100 mA ... 100 A)
- Voltage drop measurement
- Bar graph: on screen resistance bar graph
- Safe: sustain external voltages in case of wrong connection, protection level (CAT IV, 50 V); automatically detects continuity in current circuit.
- Single and continuous measuring mode.
- Portable: rugged carrying case with a handle and lightweight design enable easy moving the instrument between sites.
- High protection degree: IP 64.
- Accurate: 1 n Ohm best resolution with 0.25% accuracy.
- Custom limits: the limits can be set for PASS or FAIL evaluation of test result.
- Battery powered: the instrument enables measurements with 100 A for up to 10 minutes when powered from internal battery only.
- Memory: built-in memory enables storage of up to 1000 test results.
- Downloadable: downloads test results via RS232 or USB cable directly to the PC with the help of the software.