HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Insulation resistance measurements:
- test voltage in range 50...10000 V (50...1000 V with 25 V step, 1...10 kV with 50 V step),
- continuous indication of measured insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of measured object capacitive voltage after the completion of insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signaling of 5 seconds intervals to facilitate capturing time characteristics,
- slection of T1, T2 and T3 test times for measuring one or two absorption coefficients from the range of 1...600 s,
- adjustable measuring time from 0'01» to 99'59»,
- polarization index (PI) and dielectric absorption ratio (DAR),
- indication of actual test voltage during measurement,
- 1,2mA, 3mA or 5mA test current,
- two-lead or three-lead measurement,
- measurements with test leads up to 20m,
- protection against measuring live objects,
- automatic measurement of multiple core cables with the use of the additional AutoISO-5000 adapter (max. voltage 5 kV),
- measurement of capacity during the measurement of RISO,
- step voltage insulation resistance measurement (SV),
- Dielectric Discharge calculation (DD),
- damage location (burning function).
Designed to measure very low resistances of both resistive and inductive types of objects, including amorphous core transformers. This product is made to be used ...
The innovative combination of small dimensions (full portability of the device) with advanced measuring systems allow to carry out fully automated measurements for ...
Sonel PQM-711 power quality analyzer is an advanced product for wide type of measurements, analysis and recording of network parameters 50/60 Hz and the power quality ...
Power Quality Analyzer Sonel PQM-707 is an autonomous meter allowing for versatile measurement, analysis, and registration of energy networks parameters DC and 50/60Hz, ...
A fully radiometric, high resolution cameras which records temperature at each point of the image. This cameras make shooting professional IR images fast and easy ...
PAT-8XX digital meters series are used to measure the parameters of portable electrical equipment (power tools, white goods, etc.) which determine their safety: ...
PAT-806 digital meters are used to measure the parameters of portable electrical equipment (power tools, white goods, etc.) which determine their safety: resistance ...
Power to the analyzer PQM-702 is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 110V to 690V, with
particular emphasis ...
MPI-530 meter is a multi-functional instrument for electric shock protection measurements including the option of various methods for measuring earthing and earthing ...