HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
- RI 60 is used for over-current (overload and short-circuit) protection of installations and devices, and as a disconnector in case of electric shock
- RI 60 miniature circuit breakers are provided with two springs for assembly to a 35 mm wide mounting rail (EN 60715). The springs enable simple taking off irrespective of whether a busbar is positioned below or above
- Special springs are available for fixing miniature circuit breakers with two M5 screws
- A handle can be sealed in ON or OFF position
- Optional operation position
- Degree of protection IP20; degree of protection IP40 after installation in a distribution box
- Additional colour indication of the position of main contacts (red: contact closed; green: contacts open)
- They are used for protecting house and industrial installations.
- RI 120 miniature circuit breakers are provided with two springs for assembly to a 35 mm wide mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715. The springs enable simple taking off irrespective of whether a busbar is positioned below or above.
- A handle can be sealed in ON or OFF position.
- Optional operation position.
- Degree of protection IP20; degree of protection
- IP40 after installation in a distribution box.
RI 50 is used for overcurrent (overload and short-circuit) protection of
installations and devices, and as disconnector in case of electric shock.
- Simple and quick fixing to a 35 mm mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715.
- Low let- through energy I t under short-circuit conditions ensures longer life of contacts and reduces thermal stresses in the distribution circuit.
- RI 50 has been designed to minimize the energy loss due to unique contact configuration and reduction of hot spots. Watt loss per pole for RI 50 is far lower than that specified in IEC/EN 60898.
The MC784 Advanced Power Quality Analyser can be used as a standalone PQ monitoring device for detection and analysis of local PQ deviations, transients, alarms ...
ISKRA NFIB are type B residual current circuit breakers (RCCB) for which tripping is ensured as for type A and in addition for smooth d.c. residual currents, residual ...
Analysing your electrical power quality level with a new analyser from ISKRA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Lack of information about supplied quality of voltage can lead ...
Start-up and protection of electric motors (industry, small machines, external use, agricultural machines, compressors, repair shops, ...
They are used in home appliances.
Capacitors for use in electronics are used mainly in electronic circuits. An application of a single capacitor type depends on the capacitor dielectric. Capacitors ...
Motor running & motor starting capacitors are designed for obtaining an auxiliary phase in single-phase and three-phase motors connected to a single phase.
They are used for automatic compensation of reactive energy in circuits of higher power with absence of higher harmonics.
The reactive power controller obeys the network power factor and the desired power factor value adjusted regulator by switching on and off capacitor stages of correction ...
They can be used in oscillatory circuits of devices for inductive heating, which are very frequently used in forging, tempering and melting of metals.
They are used for compensation of reactive energy at inductive users (transformers, electromotors) under industrial voltage.
Compensation of reactive energy in electric networks and industrial lines.
With a residual current circuit breaker (RCCB) the following protective measures are available: fault protection, protection against fire and additional protection ...
Class I B + C
he ISPRO BS(R) 50 series of low cost, over voltage surge protective devices has been developed to protect against partial direct and indirect lightning ...
Measuring transducers are instruments used for conversion of electrical quantities in single and three phase electrical systems. Input-output characteristics can ...
Measuring centres are instruments for measuring and monitoring quantities in single and three phase electrical systems. Their operation is based on fast sampling ...
We offer the following services:
- Automation of industrial processes
- Production of switch cabinets and switching technique
- Electrical equipment and assembly ...
- Contactors are used for switching electric motors and other resistive inductive and capacitive loads
- A wide variety of snap-on auxiliary switch ...