IABG has accompanied the development, qualification and use of advanced technical systems for over 50 years. In addition to the support when dismantling nuclear power plants, the service portfolio has now successfully been extended by the development and operation support for plants and systems using renewable energies for the German energy transition. Another key point is the investigation of new, energy-saving and environmentally friendly mobility concepts.
We develop innovative, ecologically viable and economically feasible problem solutions. We hereby concentrate on the key areas of
- geo data services
- remote sensing and photogrammetry
- environmental service
- development services for wind energy plants
- testing and qualification of wind energy systems
- dismantling techniques for nuclear facilities
- proving and qualification of power plant components
- remotely operated handling systems for nuclear applications
- rail & track
- IT security services as well as
- mobility services.
Our experts frequently work in interdisciplinary teams. In doing so, we are able to offer cross-sector solutions including scientific and geo-scientific, technical, ecological as well as economic aspects.