- Plant construction
- Power engineering
- Heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigeration
- Designs for Pt100 or thermocouples
- Configurable measuring ranges (bridges)
- Output 4 ... 20 mA, 2 wire design
- Fault signal for sensor burnout and sensor short circuiting
- Large ambient temperature range
- Compact and reasonably priced
These temperature transmitters serve to convert temperaturedependent changes in resistance in the case of resistance thermometers or temperature-dependent changes in voltage in the case of thermocouples into a 4 ... 20 mA loop signal. This method guarantees an easy and reliable transmission of the temperature values measured. The transmitters in the T19 series are provided with configurable
ranges. One of several available measuring ranges can be selected simply by setting solder bridges.
The case is designed as a head-mounted transmitter for direct installation into the temperature probe and can be mounted into any DIN connection head of form B with no problem. The rail mounting case fits to any standard rail per DIN EN 50 022 - 35 .