The simple, easy-to-maintain solution for calibrating a wide range of pressure gauges and sensors
6270A features at a glance:
- Modular configuration makes this a versatile and
- Easy to operate and to maintain
- Wide measurement range from vacuum to 200 bar (3000 psi)
- Accuracy: 0.02 % FS or 0.01 % of reading
- High speed, stable pressure control
- Localized graphical user interface in choice of nine languages
- Can be fully automated with COMPASS® for Pressure software
- Optional contamination prevention system helps keep valves clean and free from debris
Calibrate a wide workload - quickly, accurately, dependably
The 6270A features pressure ranges from low differential
pressure to 200 bar (3000 psi), which covers the
requirements of most gauges and sensors. Two levels of
accuracy, 0.02 % FS or 0.01 % reading, let you balance
your need for accuracy with the limits of your budget.
Thanks to its modular design, the 6270A is flexible enough
that you can install modules with different accuracy
classes within the same chassis. You can buy the highest
level of accuracy for the pressure ranges that require it
and a lower, more economical level of accuracy for
Cutting edge technology and performance
The PM600 Pressure Measurement Modules use the Fluke Calibration Quartz Reference Pressure Transducer (Q-RPT) technology to provide 0.01 % reading measurement uncertainty from 30 % to 100 % of the modules span. The modules are available in 14 different ranges including modules that are inherently absolute mode and gauge mode.
Give us a call and we will advise you.