HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
GMS-2000 is multi-channel gas alarming unit to monitor gas leakages from more than one gas detectors simultaneously. GMS-2000 is composed of one alarming unit & more than one receiving units. While each receiving units in GMS-2000 receive density signals from external gas detectors, when the density becomes higher than alarm value, receiving units automatically give signal to alarming unit to sound alarm.
GMS-2000 transmits the relay output and standard current output signal 4-20mA to various controllers such as PLC, DDC, recorders, and computers for composition of integrated gas monitoring system.
* Centralized gas monitoring is available by connection with more than one gas detectors.
* Receiving 4-20mA analogue continuous signals from more than one gas detectors simultaneously and displaying the digital signals accurately by built-in high resolution A/D converter.
* User programming alarm range, alarm delay time, and so on, by built-in micro processor.
* Bar graph displays the alarming density for maximum visual effect.
* Built-in high resolution D/A converter for accurate transmission of 4-20mA standard current output signal to external controllers (PLC/DDC).
* High/low relay output for interlocking with external devices such as fan.
* Robust aluminum alloy casing & frame.
DI-20 has built-in high performance A/D converter & micro-processor which enable multi input signals, output signal transmission, communication, and alarm.
IR-80 non-contact infrared thermometer measures the amount of energy emitted from object and converts it to standard current output signal (4~20mA) or RS-485 communication ...
IR-20 non-contact infrared thermometer measures the amount of energy emitted from designated object and converts it to standard current output signal output (4~20mA) ...
IR-21 non-contact infrared thermometer measures the amount of energy emitted from designated object and converts it to standard current output signal (4~20mA) or ...
GMS-1000 receives signal from single gas detector and transmit 4-20mA standard current output signal which can be connected with various controllers such as PLC, ...
DA-800 detects various combustible & toxic gases leaked from industrial areas for gas producers, gas users, gas reservoirs, gas by-producers, and so on, in order ...
GMS-1500 is multi-point type gas detector signal receiving unit which can be connected to four (4) detectors. Receiving analogue continuous signal from four (4) ...
DA-100 detects combustible or toxic gas leakage and transmits the density signal as the standard electric current output signal, 4-20mA, which can be connected into ...
DA-500 detects combustible or toxic gas leakage and displays the gas density on the built-in LCD.
The 4~20mA standard current output signal can be connected into ...
SD-50, the smoke detector with built-in micro processor, receiving signal from sensor and comparing it with preset alarming value, if it exceeds, transmits the relay ...
DA-750 detects leakage of various toxic or combustible gases by suction type gas sampling method using built-in micro pump.
The standard current output signal, ...
IR-40 non-contact infrared thermometer measures the amount of infrared energy emitted from object and converts it to standard current output signal (4~20mA) or RS-485 ...