GMS-2000 is multi-channel gas alarming unit to monitor gas leakages from more than one gas detectors simultaneously. GMS-2000 is composed of one alarming unit & more than one receiving units. While each receiving units in GMS-2000 receive density signals from external gas detectors, when the density becomes higher than alarm value, receiving units automatically give signal to alarming unit to sound alarm.
GMS-2000 transmits the relay output and standard current output signal 4-20mA to various controllers such as PLC, DDC, recorders, and computers for composition of integrated gas monitoring system.
* Centralized gas monitoring is available by connection with more than one gas detectors.
* Receiving 4-20mA analogue continuous signals from more than one gas detectors simultaneously and displaying the digital signals accurately by built-in high resolution A/D converter.
* User programming alarm range, alarm delay time, and so on, by built-in micro processor.
* Bar graph displays the alarming density for maximum visual effect.
* Built-in high resolution D/A converter for accurate transmission of 4-20mA standard current output signal to external controllers (PLC/DDC).
* High/low relay output for interlocking with external devices such as fan.
* Robust aluminum alloy casing & frame.