- no-load and load testers
- water-based pump testers
- fast, high-precision measurements and evaluations via DSP
- the tester can be extended by power meters
- single-phase and three-phase functional tests up to 500A
- integrated PC with Windows XP® or Windows 7®
- database for millions of test programs and test results
- extensive statistical evaluations
- print-out of test protocols and labels on thermal-transfer printers
- bar-code reader and automatic generation of labels
- operation of the GLP3 in complex PC networks
- data exchange with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- optimum pre-conditions for an easy integration into automatic lines
- remote maintenance and remote calibration
In addition to the electrical part, motor test systems often have an extensive mechanical part.
Our testers from the GLP3 line are the basis for the electrical part. They allow a maximum of various test methods and solutions.
Being a system supplier, we can, in addition to the test electronics, also deliver the mechanical part. This is made possible by our modular product range, which we can adapt and extend according to your specifications.
For the design of motor testers, we distinguish between two applications: motor testers for production and motor testers for development.
In case of testers for production, it is important to combine exact test results with smooth handling. It is important that, during the production process, the changeover from motor to motor can be done quickly. The necessary adapters and contacting units are also supplied by us.
For measuring the torque, we are using first-class torque sensors made in Germany.