The MPD 600 is a highly developed device for measuring partial discharges (PD). With excellent tools, even the smallest PD pulses are separated from interference and analyzed. The MPD 600 is suitable for many different PD testing applications. Cable, transformer and machine manufacturers use the MPD 600 in their production facilities and for on-site PD testing.
With many complex test objects, e.g. generators, multiple simultaneous measurements offer a distinct advantage. An MPD can be effortlessly combined with other MPDs. It is the only system worldwide that records and analyzes the signals of all connected measurement points at the same time.
- Transformer testing
- On-site testing and fault localization in cables
- Gas-insulated switchgear (GIS), with extension also in the UHF range
- Measurements on rotating machines
- Lab measurements on medium and high-voltage components
- IEC 60270-compliant PD measurement and automated reporting
- Synchronous multi-channel PD measuring and recording
- Excellent interference immunity for measurements under difficult conditions
- Safe operation through optical fiber isolation
- Fully digital data processing enables high measurement accuracy