- digital surge test with patented evaluation
- surge voltage with 100nF/200nF (depending on the device) and up to 1500A surge current
- partial-discharge analysis for detecting special insulation faults
- resistance test in 4-wire configuration with temperature compensation
- insulation-resistance test with automatic PI test
- optimized for maintenance
- four winding connections (3 winding leads + star point) plus frame connection
- automatic testing with go / no go comparison
- integrated armature-testing wizard and automatic armature adapter
- compact and lightweight MTC2-light - suitable to be taken as luggage on air travel
- remote control of an AC high-voltage tester and reading in of the test results
- integrated PC with Windows XP® or Windows 7®
- easy operation via touch screen or mouse and keyboard
- remote control and remote maintenance
- database for a great amount of test programs and test results
- storing of test results with the motor name plate data and surge curves
Our testers of the MTC2 line are, for example, used for testing 3-phase-current stators, 1-phase-current stators, transformers, armatures or motors. MTC2 devices can also control the armature-contacting unit, which is unique in the world. This allows a fully-automatic armature test and saves hours of work!
In addition to manual tests, it is, of course, possible to run automatic test processes. Test processes and test results are stored in the integrated Access® database.
The software allows an operation of the testers in WINDOWS® networks. The Ethernet interface belongs to the standard delivery extent of the tester.