- testing of armatures from a few watts up to several megawatts
- digital surge test with patented evaluation
- high-voltage test AC with 500VA or more and insulation test DC in 4-wire configuration
- 4-wire resistance measurement into the µ? range from lamella to lamella or with any desired angle
- welding-resistance measurement
- neutral-zone measurement (switching-angle measurement)
- pneumatic adapters for up to 36 lamellas with 4-wire contacting
- integrated PC with Windows XP® or Windows 7®
- large database for storing test programs and test results
- extensive statistical evaluations
- individual print-out of test protocols and labels with bar-code on thermal-transfer printers
- bar-code reader for a clear identification of the test object
- data exchange with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems
- optimum pre-conditions for OEM applications for an easy integration into automatic lines
With our patented surge test, our fully-automatic armature testers from the MTC3 line, enable you to test windings reliably and fast for possible insulation faults.
After the armature has been inserted into the pneumatic adapter, the lamellas are contacted reliably in 4-wire configuration. In addition, the stack is contacted and, if necessary, the insulated armature shaft - of course, also in 4-wire configuration.
The complete test is performed with automatic switch-over between the lamellas and the test methods. The MTC3 evaluates fast and reliably test step by test step. After the test process has been completed, it generates a clear and reproducible GO or NO GO statement.
For testing, for control and for the storage of data, we equip our winding testers with PCs.