- testing of stators, generators and transformers from a few watts up to several megawatts
- digital surge test with patented evaluation
- detailed and well-proven surge tests with automatic evaluation
- automatic partial-discharge analysis for the detection of critical insulation faults
- high-voltage test AC according to VDE standards and insulation test DC
- 4-wire resistance measurement into the µ? range with temperature compensation
- rotary-field test with static probe
- extension of the three winding connections to up to 18 connections
- temperature-sensor test for 1, 2, 3 ... x sensors
- integrated PC with Windows XP® or Windows 7®
- large database for storing test programs and test results
- extensive statistical evaluations
- individual print-out of test protocols and labels with bar-code on thermal-transfer printers
- bar-code reader for a clear identification of the test object
- operation of the MTC3 in complex PC networks
- data exchange with ERP systems
- remote maintenance and remote calibration
- optimum pre-conditions for OEM applications for an easy integration into automatic lines
With our patented surge test, our fully-automatic stator testers from the MTC3 line, enable you to test windings reliably and fast for possible insulation faults.
After the test object has been connected completely, the test with automatic switch-over of the connections and test methods is performed automatically. The MTC3 evaluates test step by test step. After the test process has been completed, it generates a clear and reproducible GO or NO GO statement.
For testing, for control and for the storage of data, we equip our winding testers with PCs.