The Multi Guard Industrial range was specially developed to ensure power continuity in all sectors deemed critical due to the specific environmental conditions or industrial processes requiring protection.
Multi Guard Industrial is available in a 20 kVA stand-alone version and in modular versions from 20 to 160 kVA. The two versions are available in both single-phase and three-phase output configurations.
This high level of flexibility allows Multi Guard Industrial to accept both single-phase and three-phase inputs with no need for special set ups or operator intervention, ensuring full compatibility with any power supply network.
HIGH ADAPTABILITY TO INPUT VOLTAGE
Multi Guard Industrial is available in two versions: single-phase and three-phase output, whilst the input stage accepts both a triplet of three-phase supplies out-of-phase by 120° (three-phase 400 V+N) or a triplet of power supplies in phase (single-phase 230 V+N). Thanks to its power supply recognition function the UPS is able to adapt to the input power supply with no need for additional configuration, ensuring the same performance under both applied voltage conditions.
ZERO IMPACT SOURCE
Multi Guard Industrial has zero impact on the power supply source, whether it is a mains grid or generator set, single-phase or three-phase:
- power supply voltage recognition (single/three-phase), with no need for setting up or reconfiguring parameters
- input current distortion < 3%
- input power factor 0,99
- power walk-in function that ensures progressive rectifier start up
- start-up delay function, to restart the rectifiers when mains power is restored if there are several UPS in the system.
- 'cold start' function for starting the UPS from the battery.