Compact CHP units from SOKRATHERM share, regardless the specific model, the consistent implementation of the core characteristics compact, efficient and reliable.
On our stand (H20) we exhibit a new version of our compact CHP unit GG 402 which now has an integrated SCR catalyst to meet the increasingly strict emission requirements of many European countries.
On the stand of EnergieAgentur.NRW we present the CHP type GG 50 with integrated condensing heat exchanger and up to 97,2 % total efficiency.
All SOKRATHERM compact CHP units reach excellent efficiencies and contain advanced control technology including internet based remote monitoring. Due to the integration of all components including switchgear cabinet inside the sound absorbing case, they can be set up quick and cost-efficient and are rather quiet in operation. The triple isolation against vibrations prevents impact sound without having to install a costly extra fundament.
Additionally to the highly efficient heat and power generation, the compact CHP units can be equipped with many additional features as:
- 'Hot cooling': The higher CHP flow and return flow temperatures (95 / 80 °C instead of the standard 90 / 70 °C) allow for e.g. an optimal operation of absorption chillers for cooling ('Trigeneration').
- alternatively, even higher temperatures can be generated with an external exhaust heat exchanger, thermal oil or steam.
- Equipment for island operation: With this equipment, the CHP unit can provide defined emergency power consumers with electricity (e.g. elevators, emergency lighting etc.) in cases of mains failure.
- Container set-up: If necessary, the CHP unit can be delivered fully mounted inside a container which can be set up outside.
- Virtual power plant: The advanced SOKRATHERM control technology allows for the integration of the CHP unit into virtual power plants to generate additional revenue by providing balancing energy.