JEAN MÜLLER current-limiting fuse-links for low- and high voltage protect electrical systems and devices, they prevent personal injury and physical damage and therefore ensure a high quality of supply.
The JEAN MÜLLER product range consists of:
- NH fuse-links according to IEC 60269, EN 60269-1 and DIN VDE 0636-2 for cable and line protection (gG)as well as transformer (gTr) and motor circuit (aM) protection
- NH and cylindrical fuses for photovoltaics utilization category gPV according to IEC 60269-6
- Special purpose fuse-links: DC fuses for protection of telecom power , safe-work and measuring fuse-links
- Fuse-links for semiconductor protection according to IEC 60269-4 for partly and full-range protection of semiconductors with established contact types (blade, screw and thread contacts)
- HV HRC fuse-links according to IEC 60282-1 for short circuit protection of transformers with thermal striker ("medium" type) for indoor and outdoor use.
JEAN MÜLLER fuse-links are optimized for high current limiting and breaking capacity as well as low power dissipation.
A high production quality of the melting elements ensures constant characteristics and use of
high-grade materials a maximum reliability and ageing resistance.
In addition to the product range a variety of accessories are available.