ORBIS Multi-Process Suite (ORBIS MPS) is a tool, which can be described as an Industry 4.0-enabler. It makes it possible for intelligent systems, plants, and machines to be integrated horizontally. As a result, all the required data from the shop-floor level can be integrated into the ERP system and then displayed in a user-specific visualization by ORBIS MPS. The information is displayed in near real time, on all standard output devices and on mobile terminals.
ORBIS MPS is modularly structured and therefore extremely flexible. The ORBIS Multi-Process Interface integrates sub-systems, devices and controls in SAP ERP and allows for cross-system exchange of information.
ORBIS is focusing on the existing SAP ERP system as a control system to
integrate and visualize processes in "real time".ORBIS MPS can be used
in all of a company's processes. The solution exchanges data in "real time"
with the relevant processes.
- The existing SAP ERP system forms the basis of smart manufacturing
- Existing IT resources within the company can be used
- The pre-investments for smart manufacturing projects are manageable
- Involving new players (people, machines, robots, sensors, actuators, IT
systems) is simple
- Reduction in the number of interfaces, systems and potential sources of
- Processes are sped up due to a fully integrated smart manufacturing process
- Due to its "real time" integration, the ERP system reflects the real world of
The ORBIS Multi-Process Suite can quickly and easily be used for smart
manufacturing (sub) projects in an existing SAP environment. Even
modular use, such as pure visualization, is possible.