Hope Industrial Systems' line of Industrial Workstations is designed to provide a low-cost platform that can be used with whatever thin client or PC works best for the industrial user's specific application.
These self-contained workstations provide a sealed, clean, and cool operating environment for a user-supplied PC or thin client - even in full wash-down environments.
Optional features include touch screens, keyboards, and pedestal or wall mounts. Two enclosure sizes protect a wide range of devices from commercial or industrial thin clients to small form factor or desktop PCs.
The PC enclosure is also pre-drilled to accommodate the Dell Box PC 5000 embedded computer, allowing users to easily take advantage of this machine's highly efficient thermal performance. When using the Box PC 5000 with our optional cooling kit, heat rise inside the enclosure is negligible.
Industrial Workstation Features:
- Wide variety of display, touch screen, keyboard, and mounting options
- Stainless steel or carbon steel construction
- Sealed to IP65/IP66 specifications for wash-down applications
- Internal accessory plate for mounting other equipment
- Full 3-year warranty on all components
Thin Client / Small Form Factor PC Enclosures Options:
- Integrated cooling, DC power supply, and cable routing
- Compatible with many popular Wyse, HP, Arista, Advantech, and other thin clients
Commercial / Industrial PC Enclosures Options:
- Integrated AC power distribution and cable routing
- High Surface area design for optimal internal heat handling
- Optional cooling kit for increased heat handling
We manufacture and market rugged industrial monitors and touch screens of superior quality. We assure our customers of high reliability over time and back it up with an industry-leading warranty. We provide all of these benefits at a price that is significantly less than comparable industrial offerings. Finally, we offer the best sales, support and service in the industry.