- Material: Parts A, C, E are made of UL approved nylon PA66, parts B and D are made of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR).
- Thread spec.: Metric, PG, G, NPT.
- Working temperature: -40°C to 100°C in static state, instantaneous heat resistance up to 120°C; -20°C to 80°C in dynamic state, instantaneous heat resistance up to 100°C.
- Characteristics: Special design of clamping die, sealing nut and rubber part, applicable for vibrating machine. Large range in clamping the cable, ultra-strong stretching resistance, waterproof, dustproof, and high ability to resist salt, acid, alkali, alcohol, grease and general solvent.
- Color: Black (RAL9005), light grey (RAL7035), silver (RAL7001) as well as special colors that can be designed at request.