Real time knowledge about the battery condition (battery SOC and SOH) is very significant to ensure the performance of critical power system. However, existing methods of manual measurement or online battery monitoring system will require complicated wire connection, long time operation and professional technician. What's more, they do not have complete measurement data to precisely predict battery capacity.
PITE 3923 is an innovative solution to solve this problem. We apply new methods to measure battery condition with communication way of power line carrier (PLC). With multi-frequency measurement, users will gain comprehensive data like internal resistance, voltage, current, capacitance, temperature and so on. Based on certain mathematical model, we will have precise prediction for battery capacity (SOH). This will in another hand reduce the time that we spend on capacity measurement using a battery load bank.
1. Continuous 24/7 on-line monitoring for battery system integrity assurance
Unique communication technology of power line carrier (PLC). It greatly simplifies the wire connection and makes the equipment much easier to use.
2. Adopts multi-frequency measurement technology, more accurate and reliable to evaluate battery capacity.
3. All systems consist of only 3 mains parts: Intelligent Monitoring Module (IMM), control unit and sever software (or simply an app installed on a tablet/smart phone).
4. Modular design makes it very simple to install onsite and easily expandable to add more battery systems.
5. Each IMM specially connects with one cell via only 2 wires, very easy to use
6. Advanced data processing technology, accurately analyze the battery state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH).
7. Control unit has different way of communication terminals like RS485, wifi and Ethernet. You could optionally transfer data to smart phone onsite or internet remotely.