HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
The flexible pump for hygienic standard applications up to complex sterile applications with thin fluid, viscous and/or shear-sensitive media.
The rotary design of the pump is selected depending on how viscous or lumpy the fluids to be metered are. Rotary lobe pumps are designed for continuous operation and are used in almost all industrial sectors. Five different rotary designs and five different seals are available. Pomac pumps meet the tight requirements of the EHEDG guidelines.
- Flow rate max. 110,000 l/h
- Discharge pressure max. 15 bar
Type PLP Standard
The PLP standard series can be used for a variety of applications, with specially developed rotors for the medium used.
Type PLP: Hygienic
The hygienic version, with two or four blades and self-draining, is especially suited for pharma or biotechnology applications.
- Careful product metering
- Low noise level
- Broad spectrum of use: from milk products to sugar mass, creams, toothpaste, sauces and even dough.
- Suitable for extreme outside operating conditions (-/+ 0 to 200° C)
- Suitable for relatively large solids portion
- Front-loaded seal
- Large variety of connections
- Surfaces <= 0.8 µ, on request <= 0.6 µ electro-polished
- Selection from 5 different shaft seals
- Easy replacement with other seal designs
- Short replacement times of seals
- Simple adjustment of rotor tolerances
- With certificate of proof, e.g., 3.1, FDA; USP
Pumpe DE PUMP PLAZA - The Competence Centre for Pumps, Pump Systems and Components
The diaphragm metering pump at a smart price for low to average pressures and small flow rates.
LEWA ecosmart is the innovative and compact diaphragm metering ...
The innovative and universal metering pumps with DPS (Diaphragm Protection System)
in the proven modular system.
LEWA ecoflow is the most advanced diaphragm metering ...