The new HandySCAN 300 and HandySCAN 700 provide ground-breaking accuracy, resolution and substantially higher measurement rates - all in truly portable device. The benefits of the metrology-grade HandySCAN 3D are truly compelling:
- 40% more accurate with a volumetric accuracy of 60µm/m.
- 25 times faster than former generation.
- TRUaccuracy feature ensures accurate measurements in real life operating conditions
- Unmatched versatility: Limitless 3D scanning possibilities, regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color.
- Quick set-up: Get up and running in less than 2 minutes.
- Automatic mesh output: Get ready-to-use files as soon as data acquisition is complete - and integrate within your workflow without any post-processing.
HandySCAN 3D scanners can be used at all stages of product lifecycle management, including:
- Concept: Product requirements as well as concept design and prototyping
- Design: CAD designs, prototyping, and testing, simulation, and analysis
- Manufacturing: Tooling design, assembly/production, and quality control
- Servicing: Documentation, MRO, and replacement/recycling