The HandyPROBE Next features productivity and efficiency enhancements in a more shop-floor-ready design for unprecedentedly accurate part inspections - wherever they need to be performed. Quality control experts who rely on portable tools to validate the dimensional conformity of production tools, jigs, assemblies, sub-assemblies and final products on the shop floor can look forward to:
- 2X more accurate measurements: Volumetric accuracy of 0.064 mm (0.0025 in.) (ASME B89.4.22 compliant) regardless of environment instabilities, thanks to TRUaccuracy technology
- Instant measurement: HandyPROBE Next wireless probe enables the instant capture of coordinates - all while being free of any rigid measurement setup to help manufacturers keep up with improved quality standards
- Greater, extendable measurement volume: Can be easily and dynamically extended - unlike measuring arms, which require conventional leapfrogging
- New ergonomic, sturdy design for shop-floor hardware reliability: Offers an enhanced user experience as well as profitable time and cost benefits for operators
- Available in Standard and Elite versions: Users can choose a model based on their specific needs
As part of Creaform's comprehensive quality control solution, shop-floor operators can add 3D scanning capabilities to their inspection sequence with the MetraSCAN 3D portable CMM scanner. The solution is also fully compatible with VXinspect, Creaform's dimensional inspection software.