- automatic oil tester
- test voltages 60KV, 80KV and 100KV
- variable test voltage and test-voltage increase
- integrated test sequences according to national and international standards
- storage capacity for ten self-defined test sequences
- carbonization is avoided through short switch-off times and current switch-off < 1ms
- indication of average values und indication of individual breakdown values
- magnetic stirrer
- integrated plain-paper protocol printer
- various test electrodes
- graphic display with backlight
- clear operator guiding via four soft keys
- input of sample number and sample temperature
- PC software PrintCom for storing and printing test results
The PortaTest allows a fully-automatic detection of the dielectric strength of insulating liquids. The compact design allows to use the PortaTest either on-site or in laboratories. Due to the protection cover that can be opened wide, the test vessel can comfortably be placed on the high-voltage electrodes in the test chamber.
Our oil testers are very easy to handle. The test programs are selected by the operator according to the respective standards. The test electrode and the electrode spacing required for the test are directly indicated by the tester. The distance is adjusted via an adjusting gauge. The test sequences are performed automatically.
Due to the graphic display, the tester can be operated easily. The four soft keys below the display serve for the selection of the standard, for data input, for the configuration of your own test sequences and for the overall configuration of the tester.
When delivered, the tester already includes test sequences, which correspond to all common national and international standards and test specifications. On top of that, you can define up to ten further test sequences and store them in the testing device.