ProData® data loggers are used for the collection of any physical measurement data (temperature, pressure, operating period...) or any consumption values (electricity, water, gas, coolant...). ProData® data
loggers consist of a programmable microprocessor, storage media, several interfaces and 16 channels for connecting sensors or pulse generators. External sensors are used to collect the measurement data and convert it with analogue-digital converters into memory-safe data in order to be able to be stored by the ProData® storage media.
The collected data is read out through an interface and is analysed
with suitable software. The ProData® can also be configured for the application through one of these interfaces (e.g. start and stop time for measurement, measurement intervals etc).
Data loggers are indispensable for energy management systems e.g. for cost centre management. ProData® data loggers are also indispensable in the field of status monitoring e.g. number of switching cycles of circuit breakers or operating times for equipment which requires intensive maintenance.
Areas of application
- Data collection and recording of meter values and operational conditions
- Electricity cost data collection and cost centre management
- Analysis of process data
- Remote monitoring
- Condition monitoring
- Alarm signal when a meter reading or condition is reached
- The collection and recording of meter values, operating conditions and process data
- 16 digital input channels
- Powerful 64 bit counter
- 128 programmable comparators
- RS232, RS485, modem, LON, Modbus or Modbus-master
- 1 analogue input
- 1 temperature input
- 2 relay outputs
- Including GridVis software