The chemically resistant single-tube flowmeter with an ultra-compact transmitter.
The chemically resistant single-tube design of the Promass H is destined for applications requiring highest corrosion resistance. Combined with the smallest transmitter housing available today it delivers full performance on the smallest footprint. Designed for applications where space is a premium, Promass H 100 will be the preferred choice for system integrators, skid builders and equipment manufacturers.
- Maximum safety for chemically aggressive fluids - corrosion-resistant wetted parts
- Fewer process measuring points - multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
- Space-saving installation - no in/outlet run needs
- Space-saving transmitter - full functionality on the smallest footprint
- Time-saving local operation without additional software and hardware - integrated web server
- Integrated verification - Heartbeat Technology
Field of application:
- Measuring principle operates independently of physical fluid properties such as viscosity or density
- Highly accurate measurement of liquids and gases in applications requiring highest corrosion resistance.
- Measuring tube made of Tantalum, Zirconium
- Nominal diameter: DN 8 to 50 (3/8 to 2")
- Medium temperature up to +200 °C (+392 °F)
- Robust, ultra-compact transmitter housing
- High ingress protection: IP69K
- Local display available