HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
This catalyst is used to selectively oxidize carbon monoxide from reforming gas in PEFC. Because carbon monoxide (CO) poison electrodes, and deteriorate battery performance, the concentration of CO in the reforming gas should be below 10ppm.
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries
* F-1 Precious Metal Compounds
* F-2 Oxidation Catalysts for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
* F-3 Combustion Catalysts
* F-4 Platinum and Platinum ...
* E-1 Platinum Material for Glass Melting Equipment
* E-2 Platinum Coating
* E-3 Platinum Laboratory Instruments
* E-4 Platinum Thermocouples
* C-1 Gold-Tin Alloys for Brazing
* C-2 High-purity Materials for Evaporation, Bonding, and Sealing
* C-3 Precious Metals for Brazing Filler Metals
* B-1 Electrical Contact Materials
* B-2 Rivet Contacts
* B-3 Crossbar Contacts
* B-4 Contact Welding Process
* B-5 Precious Metal Clad Materials
* A-1 Sputtering Target Production Using Melting Methods and Vapor Deposition Materials
* A-2 Sputtering Target Production Using Sintering Methods
* A-3 ...
Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells provide high levels of power yet are small and light. They have become the focus of attention predominantly in connection ...