How it works
- Oxymat A/S uses two columns with molecular sieves to ensure continuous production.
- Dry compressed air is blown through a valve to the vessel where the pressure is built to reach 5 to 7 bar(g). N2 is tied to a molecular sieve during teh building of pressure, and the O2 is allowed to pass through to the accumulation tank.
- While pressure is build in on vessel, the second remains without pressure.
- A part of the produced gas is used for regeneration of the molecular sieve.
- For Oxygen, Zeolite type 13X is used. The molecular sieve is fully regenerative and has a life span on to 40.000 operation hours.
The entire PSA system can be subdivided into the following:
- Compressed air system (Air compressor, Refrigeration dryer, Air receiver & Filters).
- PSA skid
- Oxygen receiver
- Oxygen boosting & Filling Station (optional)
- Panel Display with electro galvanized sensor
- Touch Screen with zirconium senzor
- GSM modem for touch Screen
- Medical upgrade kit (Coalescing tower and bacterial filtration)