PTC-Resistor-Relay Type MSF220VL
For Dry-Transformers, Fan, Warning, Trip Winding and Trip Core
The MSF220VL from ZIEHL industrie-elektronik is particularly suitable for monitoring of temperatures at dry transformers, when also the temperature of the core shall be measured.
An intelligent control prolongs automatically the runtime of a cooling-fan, depending on the load of the transformer.
Each PTC-circuit is monitored for break and short circuit. This reduces probability of false alarms.
Relays in operating-current mode prevent from a trip-signal when switching on supply voltage.
The device can be adapted to different applications with 4 programs:
Das Gerät kann mit 4 Programmen an verschiedene Einsatzfällle angepasst werden:
1.) Fan-control - alarm - trip (winding) - trip (core)
2.) Alarm - trip (winding), trip (core) - alarm (fault)
3.) Fan-control - alarm - trip (winding) - alarm (fault)
4.) Fan-control with hysteresis T1/T2 - alarm - trip (winding)
- 4 inputs for PTC
- Intelligent control of fan
- Automatic fan-test 1x / week
- Monitoring of sensors
- Simple testing with disconnectable monitoring of break and short circuit (for 10 minutes)
- LEDs for alarms, states of relays and sensors
- Housing for mountion on DIN-Rail or wall-mount (option)
- Mounting height 55 mm
- Universal supply voltage AC/DC 24-240 V