With PumpMeter you can see how your pump is operating.
PumpMeter calculates the differential pressure and establishes the pump's operating point by measuring the pump's suction and discharge pressure around the clock. The measured and calculated values are shown in alternation on a user-friendly display. A typical pump curve
graph shows you where your pump is currently operating. A load profile is established in the course of the pump's operation using all data compiled, and information is provided on the pump's actual operating mode. You then have the chance to implement optimisation measures
and save costs.
PumpMeter's advantages speak for themselves:
- Provides all important measurement variables
- Allows on-site display of all relevant operating data
- Calculates the pump's operating point
- Establishes a load profile
- Displays information on the optimisation potential by means of the energy efficiency icon (EFF)
The extra benefit: PumpMeter is more favourably priced than conventional measuring equipment.