Our new generation of "Railing welding gauge" leaves almost nothing to be desired!
The processing time of various railings
- straight railings or banisters
- with starting, in-between and final stakes
- with handrail, inter belt and bottom boom
- with ornaments and all possible graduations of railing member distribution
- in stainless steel, aluminum or iron steel
can plainly be reduced to 50 %.
In the process the bar elements (filled rod, stakes and ornaments) get placed program-controlled according to their respective wideness.
Therefore only the distance between the stakes and the quantity of similar bar elements need to be entered into the input display.
This new generation of our railing gauge is characterized by a high ease of use and a very good price-quality ratio.