The etching of reels combines the advantages of etching technology and the economy of reel-to-reel production.
The requirements on parts are increasing constantly while the parts are becoming smaller and more complex. In many cases the required results can only be achieved by means of contour etching.
- to achieve lower prices with medium and larger quantities on the one hand, and to clearly improve production economy by direct downline processing on the other hand.
- to utilize selective electroplating.
- to meet the high requirements on the absence of burrs, as well as cleanliness, and on parts that are produced with very little mechanical tension, unlike created by stamping and heat treatment.
- to produce large series.
- to realize specifications so that etched reels integrating easily into the customer's production processes. The reels are equipped with locating holes for controlling the cycle time of production machinery.
- to ensure quality criteria of automotive industry based on certification in accordance with TS16949.
- to carry out a 100 % reel inspection by using an optical inspection system (AOI).
- to achieve qualitatively equal results as without reel-to-reel etching