The pressure switches type 605 are specially developed for use in gas
fired heating systems. There are more than 10 million switches in
use worldwide. Produced on a fully automated production line.
High setting accuracy and repeatability, combined with excellent
reliability characterise a quality of switch above the industry norm.
The distinct advantages:
- Fitting of the switch
- Fast mounting with snap bracket system
- Adjusting security
- High contact strength (typically 10 cN) and self cleaning roll operation contact
- Not susceptible to contact pollution
- Diaphragm design / material
- Better long term stability achieved though the use of a 2 component silicon
- Unique trapezoid diaphragm design provides for a better contact release and therefore a more accurate switching point