The pressure transmitters of the Type 699 series incorporate a proved ceramic fulcrum lever technology. They deliver adjusted temperature-compensated sensor signals. They are ideal for registering low air flow in air conditioning systems and for the measurement of fine pressures in environmental, laboratory and cleanroom applications (air and non-corrosive gases).
The improved, by Huba Control developed pressure transmitter type 699 is based on the established type 694. Even though there are considerable differences.
The most remarkable features are the adjustable parameters which can be changed by the customer. With one sensor you are able to configure a wide range of different adjustments which has many logistic advantages. The zero point is now adjustable with a pushbutton. The reset is possible in any mounting position. In production the adjustment is just made in vertical position. Due to the new micro processor an additional pressure range +/- 100 Pa with linearity better than 1% FS has been realised.
For price sensitive applications there are still low-end versions available as executions without indication device as well as versions with fix output signals or with adjustable pressure ranges only.
The district advantages:
- Fast, easy mounting. Housing incorporates integral bracket for wall or ceiling mounting
- Available with or without LCD display
- Adjustable measurement range
- Switchable output signals
- Switchable response curve (linear or root-extracted)
- Resettable Zero Point (Reset button)
- Full scale adjustable
- Attractive price / performance ratio
- Application at over and low pressure range possible