The Köhl reporting system allows a quick and goaloriented evaluation of production data. Using a digital interface to subordinate systems, process parameters, sensor values and alarm messages are registered, processed and archived by the Reporting System. The archive server enables fast data access, independent from the production.
Users can analyze individual batches, compare batches, carry out long - term analyses and export reports. The Trend function makes it possible to visually display value ranges as line charts.
The system's web - based sur face can be accessed via intranet and does not need to be installed at the users' location.
The system has the necessary functions to meet the FDA and GMP requirements.
Reporting System Advantages
- Flexibility due to user - specific configurations and the creation of templates.
- Efficient working through filter-, search- and grouping functions
- Graphical representation through zoomable and configurable diagrams.
- Invalid batches and parameters are highlighted by defining nominal and limiting values.
- Definition of own analysis variables (e.g. CpK) with integrated formula editor.
- Export functions for all data in Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF and CSV