- Generators for Francis, Kaplan and Pelton turbine drives
- Bulb-type generators
- Reversible motor-generators
- Generators for small hydropower plants
Rated power from 500 kVA up to 300 MVA
Rated power from 5 MVA up to 340 MVA with all cooling types.
Excitation Systems and Voltage Regulators for Synchronous Generators
- Excitation transformers
- Thyristor converters (in 6-pulse bridge connection; naturally or forced air cooled; in n+1 or 1+1 configurations)
- Digital multi-parameter voltage regulators
- De-excitation circuits
- Electric braking equipment
Monitoring Systems for Rotating Machines
Permanent monitoring of:
- Relative shifts
- Speed of rotation
- Air gap
- Magnetic flux
- Partial discharges
Synchronous motors in excess of 500 kW, used where constant rotation speeds and reactive power compensation are necessary.
Synchronous motors also find their application in electric motor drives with powerful pumps, fans, compressors, mills, crushers, etc.
Water Jacket Cooled Motors
Designed for application in speed and torque regulated drives for ship propulsion, winches, other regulated drives with rated power of 250 - 2000 kW and rated voltage of 350 - 690 V.
Designed for application in PET bottles manufacturing for piston compressors drive with rated power of 160 - 560 kW and rated voltage of 350 - 690 V.
HV and LV squirrel-cage and slip-ring motors applied in pumps, fans, compressors, transporters, crushers, propulsion, traction, irrigation systems, plants, pumping stations, process industry, etc.
AC squirrel-cage motors fed through frequency converter with rated power of 65 - 350 kW.
Small Electric Machines
- Three phase squirrel cage induction motors up to 90kW
- Single-phase induction motors up to 3kW
- Induction motors with a built-in fail-safe electromagnetic brake