New range of enclosures made reinforced polyester with 30% glass fibre which gets high resistance against impacts (IK10), together with its lightness in comparison with steel enclosures.
They are particulay suitable for mounting electrical or electronic equipment in those "aggressive" enviroments where polyester reinforced with fiberglass material, offers the best quality of the present market and as a result of this , longer life time.
- Heat-moulded polyester enclosures, insolators, in grey colour RAL-7035.
- Self-extinguishable materials, as per ASTM D635.
- Extreme utilization tempartures: -30º and +120º C.
- Non higroscopic materials, minimum water absortion.
- High mechanical resistance against impact.
- Resistance against rusting and corrosion by chemical or atmospherical agents.
- Easy to machine
- Easy to move around and install because of its lightness
- Door hinges allows more than 180º opening.
- Excellent presentation and nice superficial finishing.