FOR THE OUTDOOR INSTALLATION OF A SINGLE-PHASE OR THREE-PHASE METER.
Used mainly for supplies to buildings with a single subscriber with land around, e.g. refubishment in villages, rural dwellings, isolated apartmentes, etc.
Can be mounted on or embedded in outside walls.
- Cabinet built of self-extinguishing fibreglass reinforced polyesteer in RAL-9002 grey.
- Colourless self-extinguishing polycarbonate viewing port for easy meter reading.
- Lock with triangular head screws sealable by the power company.
- 100A cylindrical 22x58 fuse-holders and isolatable neutral bar.
- Universal fixings and machined inside board so that any single-phase or three-phase meter can be installed.
- IP-437 protection as per UNE standard 20324 against water, dust, impacts, etc.
- Internal ventilation to prevent condensation.
- Non hygroscopic material: water absorption practically zero.
- Excellent resistance to leakage currents.
- Rate voltage 500 V.