Sand, combined with a suitable binder can be packed tightly about a pattern. When the pattern is removed, a cavity that retains the shape of the part remains.
Sand casting is one of the most popular and simplest types of casting that has been used for centuries. It allows for smaller batches to be made compared to permanent mold castings at a very reasonable cost. This allows manufacturers to create products at a low cost and permits small size operations.
- Moulding Process: Green Sand, CO2, No Bake, Shell Sand (craning) & Centrifugal
- Core Making: Shell, Sand, Cold Box, CO2, No Bake
- Moulding Equipment: Jalt Squeeze Machine Moulding, Dismatic, High Pressure Molding, Manual, Automatic Mold Handling Plant, Mechanized Sand Plants
- Core Making Equipment: Shell Core Shooters, Cold Box Core Shooters
Furnaces: Medium Frequency Induction, Cupola, Arc Furnaces
- Heat Treatment: Annealing, quench & temper, Austenitizing. Fettling / Cleaning / De-burring Equipment: Sand Blasting, Shot Blasting, Chemical Cleaning, Pickling & Grinders
- Testing: Spectrometer, Chemical Wet Analysis, Microscope, Radiography, X-Ray, Hardness Tests, Tensile, Impact Testing, Mold / Core Hardness Tests, Magna-flux Crack detector, Leak / Pressure Testing
- Pattern Making: Material- Cast Iron, Gunmetal, Wood, Aluminium; Aids- CNC, VMC, HMC & Manual CAD/CAM, Solid Modeling & Rapid Tooling.
- Secondary Operation Facilities: Machining- CNC, VMC, HMC & Conventional Painting, Powder Coating; Plating - Zinc, Nickel, Chrome, Tin, etc.
We have been regularly Exporting the Ductile Iron Castings of Following Grades:
ASTM A536 80-55-06
ASTM A536 400-15
ASTM A536 400-12(GGG 40 / EN-GJL-400-15)
ASTM A536 500-7(GGG 50 / EN-GJL-500-7)
ASTM A536 400 - 18(GGG 40.3 / EN-GJL-400-18)
Sand Casting Range:
Process : Sand Casting
Weight: 50grams to 5tons - single piece
Size: Up to 3mtr. length
Material: Ductile Iron Casting (Nodular Iron), Gray Iron