JEAN MUELLER composes a new benchmark with "SASILplus",
a new switch-disconnector-fuse, in the domain intelligence of strip-type "modular drawer system design", associated with plug-in contacts in view of breaking capacity, top level operational safety, reliability and compatibility.
Easy project engineering by means of modular assembly in "low voltage draw-out switchgear system" with proven grid dimension of 25 mm.
Own current transformer for all CT sizes and CTs for higher ratings are further milestones of the SASIL track record.
A better heat dissipation is guaranteed by means of the integrated and upgraded rear wall with uniform dimensions. Assemblies of different bus bar distances are provided and 2, 3 or 4 pole versions are available.
Despite advancement the series SASILplus maintains the dimensions of its predecessor, so that the switchgear cabinets are not necessary to be redesigned by our partners and customers and to a large extent the TTA tests or certificates for construction can be retained.
Advantages of SASILplus :
- Increased short circuit capacity
- 2 power Levels (N-Type / H-Type)
- Current transformer for higher rating
- Device accessory fully suitable for retrofitting
- Installation in all previous and present switchgear cabinet system
- Retrofitting of current transformers without demounting of a contact assembly.
- Both down- and up-stream interruptions of the fuse
- Operator independent snap action switching mechanism
- easy development
- fuse monitoring also for DC-power supplies