Flow sensor for measuring velocity and temperature in gases at a medium temperature of up to 350 °C. The sensing element in the sensor tip is protected against mechanical influence and placed in an aerodynamically optimized chamber. Slight tilting and turning of the tip will therefore effect measuring results only insignificantly.
Additionally to the analogue outputs for velocity and temperature the sensor contains a digital impulse output which enables direct air or gas consumption measuring in connection with the SCHMIDT® LED-Display MD 10.015.
In addition to that the SS 20.650 version has an interface for PROFIBUS DP or DeviceNet.
- Measuring of volume or mass flow in burners and combustion engines
- Control of the air flow at block heat and power plants and fuel cells
- Direct measuring of standard flow velocity without additional pressure- and temperatures sensors
- No moving parts
- Effective temperature compensation over the complete specified temperature range
- High turn down range of 1:100
- High allowable temperature gradient
- Temperature output
- Easy economical mounting
- Digital impulse output for easy installation of consumption measurement and energy saving systems
- 4 LED's for various status displays
- Optional with integrated field bus interface