Nowadays great attention is being given to external attacks against the IT-infrastructure. But it is equally important to protect networks against internal threats. Without knowing what devices are connected to a network and what services they provide, no effective protection can be made. Only those who know their network can protect it efficiently.
SCUDOS-Security Protection includes
- detection of every device and service in the network
- representation of the network topology
- access history of every device and real-time inventory
- elimination of unauthorized access of foreign devices
- detection of the execution of malicious software (MITM)
- policy enforcement
SCUDOS-Software was developed by ifAsec with the support of graduates of the University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer within the scope of their practice phases.