The SE electronic stabilizers are designed for continuous operation and guarantee maximum reliability and minimum maintenance, and have been offered in our production range for more than 50 years.
The SE stabilizers are products called "electronic", because both the control and the regulation system are purely electronic.
Our stabilizers take advantage of the principle of the series transformer to increase or to decrease the value of the input voltage in a gradual and rapid way through the secondary winding in series of a transformer supplied by power triacs and controlled by an electronic board with microprocessor at high speed.
So far SE stabilizers have been installed in several African Countries, like Nigeria and Angola, to stabilize voltage coming from power stations very far from towns or villages, which use that energy.
- Completely electronic: our stabilizers don't have any mechanical part, like brushes and servomotors, that need a frequent maintenance. Ours, instead, are maintenance-free.
- Full power on the whole input voltage range and independent voltage regulation on each phase: other stabilizers have a stabilization control on the average (this is cheaper because you have only one control, but obviously it's less functional).
- No induced harmonic distortion on the customer's loads: our stabilizers are completely electronic but without any static conversion.
- High intervention speed: just 2 ms for any voltage variations; other stabilizers have, instead, 10 ÷ 60 ms / V.
- Standard input voltage range of -30% +20%: all the others have only ± 15%. On request the other can reach -35%; we can reach, instead, an extra range up to -60% +25%.
- High efficiency (98%)
- No micro-interruptions in output voltage due to corrections made
- Upon request input voltage 90 V ÷ 290 V (or 155 V ÷ 500 V) with an output voltage 230 V (or 400 V) ± 5%
- Medium Voltage solutions on request